LIVE MARKET

Breaking News

Top 5 WEALTH CREATOR BOOKS!

 Top 5 WEALTH CREATOR BOOKS!




Top 5 WEALTH CREATOR BOOKS !

These are my Top 5 favourite books of all time!

These are books that have deeply affected my thinking, and for the foremost part, I've reread multiple times.⠀
1️⃣ The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson. If you've asked me for book recommendations, The Slight Edge has probably come up. It's the book I recommend the most because it teaches the mindset that I've put to practice, or reminded myself of, the most. Simple daily disciplines that compound over time.⠀
2️⃣ Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. This is the sole book here that I've read just one occasion. But reading Antoninus had an intense impact on me. The teachings of being indifferent to things out of our control, and being indifferent to opinions, including praise, are profound to me and they've helped me a lot in the past year.⠀
3️⃣ Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt. This book takes me back to high school when the seeds of my love for reading were really planted. I've read this book a dozen times a minimum of, though not for an extended time. It helped shape my thinking on economics, decisions, and public policies.⠀
4️⃣ Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone. This book is a joy to read, and it's a book I turn to when I fall into a slump. A quick read through Be Obsessed is sort of a battery recharge. It has reminded me that the interests I have that I'm capable of being obsessed with are the things I should put more energy into, not less.⠀
5️⃣ Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. This was the first business/finance/personal development book I ever read. It changed my thinking on buying "stuff", and my thinking on working for myself. The broke mentality of buying liabilities to feel better is real, and this book helped me through it.⠀
So those are my current Top 5 books, subject to vary.⠀
Do you have a top 5? I'd like to hear what your favourite books are!

No comments